As we build and scale Crystal over the next few years, our product & engineering group is growing along with it. We're building the largest, most accurate personality platform in the world - it's a huge project at the intersection of data science, psychology, and technology.
We're looking for a UX / UI Developer to join our team. You'll be working alongside a talented engineering team to translate Crystal's powerful data into everyday business value, and you'll be on the ground floor helping us build the foundation for an enduring, impactful company.
- You will collaborate with Crystal's leadership and engineering teams to create and improve Crystal's UX, which includes our web app, Chrome Extension, marketing website and other tools.
- You will translate requirements and wireframes into medium-to-high fidelity mockups for Crystal's user interfaces.
- You will be responsible for maintaining design quality and consistency across Crystal's platform.
- You will develop and design collateral for sales, marketing, and support materials.
- You will participate in the customer support and customer feedback process to maintain a close connection with what our users want.
- Proven track record of good communication and healthy working relationships.
- High-level UI design skills, with an appreciation for user feedback, rapid iteration, and getting the details right.
- Ability to proceed with a design strategy that prioritizes effectiveness above aesthetic appeal or uniqueness.
- Understanding web UI execution (HTML/CSS/JS).
- Proficiency with the Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite or Webflow
- A portfolio of projects you have designed that you are really proud to show.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Mastery of one or multiple prototyping software tools (your choice).
- Other creative skills like graphic design and/or copywriting.
While we are an early stage company and don't have the same kinds of lavish perks of a larger tech company, we do offer full medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family, a beautiful office in the Berry Hill neighborhood of Nashville and a culture where you're truly measured on your impact.